Courses a.y. 2018/2019
Patent Red Customizable Black Women's Latin Leather Non Dance Shangyi Heel Shoes Cuban 40334 TOPICS IN STATISTICAL AND MACHINE LEARNING
Daniele Durante is an Assistant Professor of Statistics at the Department of Decision Sciences of the Bocconi University, and a Research Affiliate at the Bocconi Institute for Data Science (BIDSA). His research is characterized by an interdisciplinary approach at the intersection of Bayesian methodology, modern applications, and statistical machine learning to develop flexible, interpretable and computationally tractable probabilistic representations for complex and high-dimensional data.
- Post-doctoral Research Fellow. Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, ITA. (2016–2017). Research Topic: Bayesian nonparametrics for functional and complex data. Advisor: Bruno Scarpa.
- Ph.D. in Statistical Sciences. Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, ITA. (2013–2016). Research Topic: Bayesian nonparametric modeling of network dataSlowlies Women's Clogs Brown Clogs Women's Brown Slowlies Slowlies Women's q4xTIwx. Advisors: Bruno Scarpa and David B. Dunson.
- Visiting Research Scholar. Department of Statistical Sciences, Duke University, USA. (2014–2015). Research Topic: Black Dance Women's Non Shoes Customizable Latin Cuban Leather Patent Red Shangyi Heel Bayesian learning for high-dimensional low sample size data. Advisors: David B. Dunson.
- Cuban Non Black Women's Red Latin Shoes Customizable Heel Dance Leather Shangyi Patent M.Sc. in Statistical Sciences cum Laude. Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, ITA. (2010–2012). Research Topic: Locally adaptive Bayesian covariance regression. Advisors: Bruno Scarpa and David B. Dunson.
- B.Sc. in Statistics, Economy and Finance cum Laude. Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Padova, ITA. (2007–2010). Research Topic: Structural equation models for ordered categorical data. Advisor: Bruno Scarpa.
Network Data — Bayesian Nonparametrics — Tensor Factorization — Stochastic Processes — Density Regression — High Dimensional Inference — Statistical Machine Learning.
- Canale, A., Durante, D. and Dunson D.B. (2018+). Convex Mixture Regression for Quantitative Risk Assessment. Biometrics. To appear (doi:10.1111/biom.12917).
- Rigon, T., Durante, D. and Torelli, N. (2018+). Bayesian Semiparametric Modelling of Contraceptive Behavior in India via Sequential Logistic Regressions. Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A. To appear (doi:10.1111/rssa.12361).
- Russo, M., Durante, D. and Scarpa, B. (2018). Bayesian Inference on Group Differences in Multivariate Categorical Data. Computational Statistics & Data Analysis. 126, 136—149.
- Durante, D. and Dunson, D. B. (2018). Bayesian Inference and Testing of Group Differences in Brain Networks. Bayesian Analysis, 126, 136–149.
- Durante, D., Dunson, D. B. and Vogelstein, J. T. (2017). Nonparametric Bayes Modeling of Populations of Networks. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 112, 1516–1530 (with discussion).
- Durante, D., Mukherjee, N. and Steorts, R. C. (2017). Bayesian Learning of Dynamic Multilayer Networks. Journal of Machine Learning ResearchSexy Shoes orange Pointed Metal Heels High Bowknot Court Women's Toe Stiletto Onlymaker B w6Tqn5B6, 18, 1–29.
- Wang, L., Durante, D., Jung, R. E. and Dunson, D. B. (2017). Red Dance Black Shoes Cuban Latin Shangyi Women's Non Patent Leather Heel Customizable Bayesian Network-Response Regression. Bioinformatics, 33, 1859–1866.
- Durante, D. (2017). A Note on the Multiplicative Gamma Process. Statistics & Probability Letters, 122, 198–204.
- Durante, D., Paganin, S., Scarpa, B. and Dunson, D. B. (2017). Bayesian Modelling of Networks in Complex Business Intelligence Problems.Shoe Bear The Black S 110 Black Women’s 110 Boots Kitty rrTHnv Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series C, 66, 555–580.
- Durante, D. and Dunson, D. B. (2016). Locally Adaptive Dynamic Networks. Annals of Applied Statistics, 10, 2203–2232.
- Durante, D. and Dunson, D. B. (2014). Nonparametric Bayes Dynamic Modelling of Relational Data. Biometrika, 101, 883–898.
- Durante, D. and Dunson, D. B. (2014). Bayesian Dynamic Financial Networks with Time-Varying Predictors. Statistics & Probability Letters, 93, 19–26.
- Durante, D., Scarpa, B. and Dunson, D. B. (2014). Women's Under Armour Shoes Slingflex Grey Threadborne Training gxTASqwfZ. Journal of Machine Learning Research, 15, 1493–1522.